Image via Wikipedia
If you're running short on reading material, here are links to a few of my recent posts elsewhere.
First up, at the Xemplar, a website featuring innovative solos and small firm attorneys:
- David Mills: A Supreme Solo
- Innovative Solo and Small Firms--The Future of Our Profession
- Bill Marler: A Personal Injury Attorney--and More
- Solos: Consider a Niche Practice
- Cyrus Mehri: Leveling the Playing Field, One Lawsuit at a Time
- Top 5 Lessons from Xemplar Attorneys
- Transitioning Your Law Firm to the Cloud
- Old School Networking Never Goes Out of Style
- 3 Things Lawyers Should Know about Cloud Computing
- I Heard About Blogging on NPR…
Also, I'll be speaking on social media for lawyers at the ABA's Annual Meeting in Toronto on August 4th at 3:45. Also, my co-author Carolyn Elefant and I will hold a book signing for our book, Social Media for Lawyers: The Next Frontier, on August 5th at noon at the Law Practice Management Section Exhibit (Booth #205) at the ABA EXPO in the Metropolitan Toronto Convention Centre (255 Front Street West).
If you're attending the annual meeting, let me know--I'd love to connect! And hope to see you at the book signing!
Finally, this Friday, July 22nd, I'm speaking about social media for lawyers for the Erie County Bar Association. You can sign up for the CLE here. If you're in Buffalo, NY, I hope to see you there!