My trip to New York City last week was eventful, to say the least. After speaking at the ABA's Labor & Employment Law section's Technology in the Practice & Workplace Committee's midwinter meeting, I met a number of fellow New York lawyers, many of whom were also blawgers, for a very enjoyable lunch at Otto.
In attendance were:
- The lively and entertaining Monica Bay, who publishes the Common Scold blog
- Scott Greenfield, the author of the very interesting and thought provoking blog Simple Justice
- Imke Ratschko, founder of the highly informative New York Small Business Law Blog
- The engaging author of the New York Personal Injury Law Blog, Eric Turkewitz
- Andrew Lavoot Bluestone, who publishes the illuminating New York Attorney Malpractice Blog
- And, last, but certainly not least, the fascinating and engaging Sairo Rao, author of the soon to be released tell-all novel, Chambermaid, which focuses on a young attorney's year first year as a federal law clerk.
A fun time was had by all and it was so nice to finally meet this lively bunch of lawyers in person! Although I had intended to take pictures, I was remiss in my duties. But, Monica has posted a picture from the lunch here at her blog and promises to post more soon. I'll add links to more pictures as they are available.