- Rock the Cradle on the study that concluded that single women lawyers were the most "productive" while women lawyers with kids were the least: It's our fault, installment #5,726
- Feminist Law Professors on a recent article regarding women lawyers: What Women Lawyers Want Is For You To Stop Asking What We Want (and Do Your Own Laundry)
- Ms. JD posts about the issue of whether long hair is unprofessional (Not at all, in my opinion, says this long-haired woman lawyer)
- The ABA Journal on maternity leave for lawyers: More Law Firms Boost Maternity Leave to 18 Weeks
- The Legal Pad reports that women lawyers' salaries are decreasing.
- Volokh Conspiracy readers can't help themselves. When a women lawyer is as successful at what she does as Dahlia Lithwick, they simply have to characterize her as: lacking objectivity, emotional, unqualified, unfit, laughable, illogical, snarky, bitter, mean-spirited, lacking common sense, dishonest, a useless hack, unimportant, unintelligent, "you're out, honey", ineffective, unpersuasive, screeching, squealing, giggling schoolgirl, clueless, "gossip columnist tool", a bad lawyer, : Lithwick on Heller and Oh Those Hypocritical Conservative Justices.