How Women Lawyers Can Harness the Power of Social Media To Achieve Professional Goals
DATE: Thursday, DECEMBER 2, 2010
TIME: 3 pm Eastern Time
You will have two options for the webinar:
1. Teleconference option, with print out of slides sent in advance;
2. Webinar option (follow slides on the screen during the presentation)
One lucky registrant will receive a copy of Social Media for Lawyers. All registrants will have the ability to purchase the book at a discount rate.
Unlike any other presentation you may have attended on social media, this webinar/teleconference focuses on specifically on these issues largely unique to women. We’ll cover the following topics:
- Why social media is such a powerful rainmaking tool for women lawyers;
- How social media can benefit women lawyers working part-time or seeking re-entry to legal practice;
- How to ease into social media without feeling overwhelmed by technology or information overload;
- The tried and true formula for successful engagement of social media;
- Time management strategies for power use of social media while maintaining work-life balance;
- BONUS: In addition to these more general topics, we’ll show how to put them into practice with a step-by-step strategy on using social media to identify and secure speaking engagements in front of your target marketing audience and media coverage.
The webinar will be taught by Carolyn Elefant and Nicole Black, co-authors of the ABA bestseller, Social Media for Lawyers: the Next Frontier. Carolyn and Nicole are lawyers who have used the power of social media to benefit their respective careers. They offer trainings to law firms, bar associations and law schools on using social media to achieve professional goals.