(Photo credit: rvw)
Signup for a free webinar, hosted by MyCase, on June 27th, 2013 at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT. At the webinar, Carolyn Elefant and I will discuss the top ten ethical red flags your firm should consider when taking on new technology.
Covered topics will include:
- Confidentiality and security considerations when using cloud and mobile solutions
- Attorney-client relationships, advertising, and other challenges when using social and online platforms
- Virtual law office ethical issues, such as avoiding the unauthorized practice of law
- Escrow account issues, alternative billing, outsourcing, and more.
- Carolyn Elefant is the Founder and Principal Attorney with the Law Offices of Carolyn Elefant in Washington D.C. She is also an ABA-published author. She wrote “Solo By Choice” and is the co-author of “Social Media For Lawyers.”
- Nicole Black is an Attorney in Rochester, New York, the Business Development Director at MyCase, ABA-published author of “Cloud Computing For Lawyers” and co-author of “Social Media For Lawyers.”