My new book, Social Media for Lawyers: The Next Frontier, will be published in just a few weeks. My co-author, Carolyn Elefant and I are extremely excited about it and will be launching a preview of the book at the upcoming ABA TechShow in Chicago.
Hopefully, we'll have the chance to see many of you at TechShow and discuss our book and social media issues in general!
You can catch up with us at any of the following events:
- We're presenting at TechShow on Thursday March 25th at 8:30 a.m.--Creating Your Online Presence
- Carolyn and I are both speaking at IgniteLaw on Wednesday March 24th at 7 p.m.
- Matt Homann and I will be presenting On Thursday March 25th at 11 a.m.: Managing Your Online Presence: The Care and Feeding of the Online You
- Carolyn will be presenting with Lee Rosen on Thursday March 25th at 2:30 p.m.: Crossing the Digital Divide: eMarketing to Clients and Prospects
- There will be a "Meet the Authors" session held on March 25th at 4 p.m.
- We're also hosting "Taste of TechShow" dinners on both Thursday and Friday nights (3/25 and 3/26). You can sign up at TechShow.