Today, I participated in a CLE, Practicing Law in The 21st Century, with two fellow bloggers, Matt Lerner of the New York Civil Law Blog and Gregory Bell of the Jazz@Rochester blog. The venerable Charles Inclima was our moderator.
In conjunction with the CLE, Greg, Matt and I created a blog, creatively named: Practicing Law in the 21st Century.
This blog highlights "tools that will help lawyers to practice beyond the four walls of the law office and make life within those wall less burdensome and, possibly, less expensive" and includes information regarding:
- online tools for your law office
- online tools for your law practice
- links to weblogs, blawgs, and other resources, many of which are New York specific
- Web 2.0 online productivity tools and resources
- other law office and practical links
Our goal is to periodically update the blog with new resources and information.
Check it out. If I may say so myself, it's a great resource!