There's criminal activity afoot, and if I didn't keep track of it, who would?
- A unicorn was driving Officer,I swear!--Or, maybe the prosecutor just needs to suck it up and buy a copy of the handy dandy "Guide to Warped Prosecutor Lingo." (Yahoo)
- Yo Operator--I’m hammered…come get me--What fun is a high speed chase unless you taunt the police by calling 911 nine times over a 2 and 1/2 hour period? None at all, I tell you! (AP via Quizlaw).
- Sharks--Eating Their Own!--"Palm Beach County prosecutor bitten by shark." (PalmBeachPost.com)
- Just Call Me Noah and Give Me a Damn Ark Already!--"An annoyed prisoner apparently attempted to take his frustrations out on a Florida courthouse Monday by flooding a portion of it." (Earthtimes.org via Quizlaw)
- Sorry Officer, wrong number!--"Oklahoma woman mistakenly calls cop for drugs." Doh! (AP via Dave Barry's Blog)