Here's a quick round up of articles and blog posts on the revisions to the New York lawyer advertising rules which will become effective on February 1, 2007:
- ABA article: New New York Rules on Lawyer Advertising (hat tip: New York Supreme Court Criminal Term Library)
- Singularity: Legal Blogs: Should They Be Subject to Rules on Lawyer Advertising?
- New Jersey Law Journal article: Super Lawyers/Best Lawyers Buoyed by N.Y. Advertising Rule (hat tip: Indiana Law Blog)
- Wills, trusts, and Estates Prof Blog: Blogging as Lawyer Advertising -- An Update
- Legal Ease Blog: New Legal Advertising Rules in New York - What Is Solicitation?
- New York Presonal Injury Law Blog: Is My Family Photograph An Ethical Violation in New York?