For your reading enjoyment, I offer the following:
The following are actual statements placed on insurance forms where the car's driver attempted to summarize the details of their accident in the fewest words possible.
- I was driving along when I saw two kangaroos copulating in the middle of the road causing me to ejaculate through the sun roof.
- Q: Could either driver have done anything to avoid the accident? A: Travelled by bus?
- The claimant had collided with a cow. The questions and answers on the claim form were - Q: What warning was given by you? A: Horn. Q: What warning was given by the other party? A: Moo.
- The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again.
- When I saw I could not avoid a collision I stepped on the gas and crashed into the other car.
- I pulled in to the side of the road because there was smoke coming from under the hood. I realized there was a fire in the engine, so I took my dog and smothered it with a blanket.